Front door and floor!

Our old door was wood grain and mid century. 
Brand new front door! 


We received this tremendous blessing as we waited on God and waited on flooring not feeling led to purchase any of the products we went and looked at. 
Travis had 375 sq ft of beautiful hardwood flooring that became available for free this week after his work projects finished. That’s enough to do most all the remodel if we put carpet in the living room area and in the den! 
We also have carpet for Free! 
Supplied ✅
I wonder Lord, how many more times I’ll type that word with the check mark, and I hear you smiling and saying “Everytime!”





I planted some herbs under the eaves to be protected from  snow. 


We also were blessed with these light fixtures above the island that won’t be used at the jobsite and can’t be returned. I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted anyway. 
Supplied ✅



Here’s the boxes of hardwood floor, a much nicer product than anything we could afford. 


Travis showing us his new Electrical panel. It’s a very important upgrade for the house. You should have seen his smile before I asked for the picture! It was uuuuuge

Supplied ✅



 

Comments

Popular Posts