Painting party and cabinets

Here is Travis beginning to install our old cabinets, in different order. 


Ok, we are talking about painting the cabinets. White uppers and a dark black- green or black-blue bottom cabinet color. See some ideas below, of course none of these cabinets are the same style as ours. 




Now we have friends helping us with this project, and some of our friends came to help us with the kids and meals this week. When you see all the blessings, you must realize, they don't always just fall out of the sky, they come by the faithful chosen few, DOING the work of God, giving out the goods. Giving what they have beside them to give. And since I believe prayer works, and God is bigger than me, I pray for all these folks that have come and helped us, that He blesses them for it, and increase it ten times! 

This is my son learning real, marketable, SKILLS! By faith I believe he will be Just and Great during his time here in this world. 

Here is our friend helping us at the house

See that plant by the cat? It's nice right. You'll see. 

I just don't like painting. I'm sorry. Is there something heavy I could lift? Or a heap of garbage I should throw into the trailer?  or something that makes me more sweaty? I would rather weed the garden in the hot sun. In fact at one point I just went away and started raking. We don't need to rake to move in, what's my problem? Painting is so slow and there's far too much softness required. 
Love these guys!
 
I just like this picture of the boat. It's that Cle Elum hillside, and that blue sky promise and also I like that breezy plant in the window. I need to find out what it is, and plant some more of it. All over. 

A quick shot of a Remodeler's breakfast: Try Coffee, Bacon and Peaches. It's like a match made in heaven. 
Remodeler's breakfast


Our kitty longing for her outdoor days to return. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts