Blessings countless

Thank you for the many prayers and helps on this project. 
We are in awe!
When we were able to get into this house, which was the first miracle, we felt that The Lord would provide everything we needed to live here. 
While there are other ways of doing things we have determined to give it to God, and let Him do the heavy lifting!
Travis works as hard as ever, many of you have seen it. He is doing a lot of heavy lifting. 
I find myself being faithful in the small things that are very manageable, and He is taking care of All the big things! I'm in awe. I resist the voice that tells me that spending an hour faithfully pulling out a few nails in the counter top will amount to anything. God is The God of  Multiplication! I spent a tiny amount of time pulling nails, and He brought help to get that kitchen floor full of a zillion nails out! I didn't have to do that myself, I wasn't alone. We had friends helping us. I can't pay them back, but GOD can, and He LOVES to! God Bless everyone that has blessed us in this house 10 fold! Give unto them their hearts desire, and manifest it now, in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray this blessing to all who have helped us, are helping us, and will help us. To God be the Glory!

We have seen miracle and His provision in this project. I am hesitant to try to name them in case I forget to mention even one. God sees every single thing and never overlooks anything. 

The house is such a good house, it was always very well taken care of and it's just right for us. We were able to buy a house for the first time in our lives! We have been praying and preparing for this. We are finally able to turn the tables on our finances and get them earning in the right direction. When we closed the house, we got a check.

Materials for this project are just showing up! Tile, lumber, beams, trusses, and anything we have to buy, we already have money in the account to do it.
Some have given us gifts that have been so generous and that's something that delights The Lord so much, He uses real people and real resources to do miracles, not everything falls out of the sky!

We have been lent trailers, equipment and resources from friends and neighbors whenever we have needed them. 
We have friends that have come and spent many hours to help us physically lift, haul, demolish, build and support us.

We have had foods, snacks, donuts, meals and gifts provided by neighbors and friends. 
Some have generously watched our children in the evenings and on the weekends so that we could work on this project. 

The next time you need something, ask The Lord, "Lord, Help me find _________.”

“ I know that you have already provided everything I need, show me how to receive it Lord." Then be bold and have confidence and receive it from wherever it comes from.

More stories to come....


This was one of those terrible Smokey days we had and Don and Katie are just out there all day and came back to finish the next day! 💓Luv  them
















Comments

  1. Love everything about this—and YOU❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Momma Jan 💗
      I’m so happy you are blessed! You’re such a powerhouse prayer warrior and a blessing to me!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome to watch unfold. Great is His faithfulness! Love and continual prayers friend 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts